Our personal injury practice is dedicated to advocating for the rights of people who have suffered serious injuries as a result of car accidents or other serious motor vehicle accidents in the Chatham County area. We handle serious and catastrophic injury claims involving adults and children, such as claims involving a back or neck injury, a spinal cord injury, a brain injury, or other serious injury. We handle all types of car accident personal injury claims, including:
- Car Accidents If you have been injured in a car accident, you have more to worry about than just your recovery. Our personal injury lawyers can help you receive compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. We will work on your claim while you focus on getting better.
- Trucking Accidents If you or a loved one has been injured in a commercial truck accident, such as an 18 wheeler accident or semi tractor trailer accident, we encourage you to contact our firm as soon as possible. Time is of the essence to collect evidence from the scene of the accident and locate and interview witnesses.
- Motorcycle Accidents Motorcycle accidents can result in serious injuries and wrongful death. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, there are rights and options available to you. Our personal injury attorneys can explain these to you.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents Crosswalks, school zones, and parking lots are all high risk areas for bicyclists and pedestrians. If you or someone you know has been injured while riding bike, or walking our firm can help.
- Bus Accidents When a city bus or other form of municipal transportation causes an accident that results in injury, the responsible parties should be held accountable for the injury. Our firm offers experienced representation to people who have been injured in a bus accident, taxi accident or other serious accident.
- Catastrophic Injuries to Children Are you the parent of a child who has suffered a head, brain, or other catastrophic injury because of the negligence of another person or entity? We understand the concern parents feel during this time. Our firm can work with you to seek fair compensation for the injury your child sustained.
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage Our firm can pursue all sources of insurance coverage available to you—even when none is thought to exist. Insureds are often unaware of the potential insurance coverage that is available in the event that they are injured by a motorist who does not carry insurance or does not have enough insurance.